Monday, November 28, 2011

Funny Movies

What's the funniest movie you've ever watched? That question was posed to me a few months ago. I tried to think about my response and came up with absolutely nothing. The truth is that I often stray from watching comedies. I often find the humor in movies to be annoying. I believe that this is do to the fact that my "funny bone" is nonexistent. Perhaps, it is just a matter of preference. For example one of my favorite comedies is Much Ado About Nothing, which is based on a play  by Shakespeare. I think it has the perfect combination of witty remarks, betrayal and tragedy.  


Now on to planning a movie night. What will I add to my redbox list??

1 comment:

  1. Most hilarious is tough....some come to mind: Hamlet 2, Who's the Caboose?, Dogma, Bridesmaids, Superbad, and of course Easy A.

    ReplyDelete